apt-listchanges cleanup

A couple weeks ago, a new version of apt-listchanges made it into
experimental (3.25):
https://tracker.debian.org/news/1244725/accepted-apt-listchanges-325-source-into-experimental/

On the Tracker site, apt-listchanges has some outstanding tasks, namely
updating the Salsa repo with what is in the master FTP. See:
- https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/apt-listchanges
- https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/vcswatch?package=apt-listchanges

The debian-sid branch is behind by two commits that were not made by
myself.  Also, debian-experimental is behind on Salsa and needs to be
updated with the most recent commits I made. Will these changes have to
wait (since testing is in a freeze, does that mean sid is frozen as
well)?

What I'd like to do is:
- Create a 3.24.1 release for debian-sid with the new commits
- Update debian-experimental in Salsa with the newest commits

I don't have upload access to Salsa or the FTP since I am a new
contributor, so I would need a sponsor.  Since the patch was already
accepted and uploaded to the master FTP, I presume that I will need to
get a sponsor independently (i.e. not through mentors), and more
preferably, for the long-term until I am given upload rights.

--
Brian Thompson