Re: From Mrs Prisca Andrew ( You Are God's Choice )

I hope you are well Mrs Prisca Andrew .I'm writing this mail to you first of all as a verification that I have got an opportunity read your mail and sincerely I'm failing even to explain how my soul has been touched with the message you wrote in the mail.Before let me introduce myself so that we can know each other.

I'm Sir Lameck Mgunani from lake zone part of Tanzania . Professionally I'm a teacher basing on science subjects specifically Chemistry and Biology.

My dream is to use a professional I have as a door for mostly Childrens from poorly family especially hear Tanzania to reach their goals and expectations they have in life.I thanks God am doing to my level best and I wish one day Yes to work together with any company or individual person who has got the dream as what I have.
I might thanks you in advance for your will to help people from different parts of the world and May God bless you.

Kindly I bag you much to keep in struggling with what you have been doing without giveup and myself am really ready to cooperate with you in this plan.
Yours faithfully Sir Lameck from Tanzania.