Re: From Mrs Prisca Andrew ( You Are God's Choice )

Hello Dr Prisca Andrew am Tonnie charity from Uganda East Africa indeed to help my homeless brother's and sister's but I don't have enough support to help them, but u have something like food,schoolfees,clothers,Rent house's, medicine please inform me on my what's App number +256773395736, u will be see more than this Dr Prisca Andrew please and thanks May Lord Jesus Christ bless more!?