Re: Great News Baltimore

Hi!
I really do not care about names. It could be SomethingPM (Something
Package Manager).
I think PegasusPM sounds good. Pegasus - Package Manager (A GUI for
apt command line).

I did not know that gmail has plain text mode for emails. I hope it is
working now.

I upload a video with a few changes on GUI and the new name and a new icon.
https://youtu.be/mORxSn5tNNA

Do you have suggestions to improve pegasuspm ?

Thank you.