Re: non-essential adduser poses problems to purging packages

Hi,

Quoting Sebastian Ramacher (2023-05-16 22:15:33)
> If you agree that making it Essential: yes or Protected: yes, then please go
> ahead with implementing this change. The window to fix this is closing
> quickly.

I've submitted a merge request for adduser adding the Protected:yes field:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/adduser/-/merge_requests/86

I'll NMU the remaining four packages that haven't been fixed yet on Thursday
with a delay of 2-days unless the release team recommends a different delay.

Thanks!

cheers, josch