RE

Hello,
I'm Stefano Pessina, an Italian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist.the vice chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and the single largest shareholder of Walgreens Boots Alliance. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2024 to Individuals.. I have decided to donate €3,500,000.00(Three million five hundred thousand euro)to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info.E-mail: pessina.stefano@aol.com

Please only send your reply to the EMAIL: pessina.stefano@aol.com

Warm Regard
CEO Walgreens Boots Alliance
Stefano Pessina