Re: [gopher] Gopher-powered Hangman game!

On Monday 23 November 2009 09:17, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
> I know you didn't ask for it but I'll give you Spanish in case you
> want it at a later point ;)

Hello,

I can add a virtually unlimited amount of supported languages. The problem
is that translating program strings is just the top of the iceberg :)
The real work is creating a dictionary containing words for the game in
the specific language. I already had dictionaries for english, polish,
french, dutch, german and hungarian, that's why I asked for these
language :)

Now that I have spanish strings, I would need a dictionary containing at
least 100 spanish words (neutral words only, no accents)... :-P

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste