[gopher] deep thoughts with Jack Handy^W^WTwitter

Here are some ideas from a random guy on Twitter (on this list?) that showed
up in my background search on gopherspace.

<hahnrobert> The fact that Gopher is a read-only protocol annoys me a bit tho. Wish I could upload documents. Also wish I could run it under SSL.
<hahnrobert> Idea: if I had a Gopher client that was also a server, and I could somehow tell another server where my doc was, it could async pull & host

A TLS-enabled gopher has been kicked around before. But the second idea is
also quite interesting, if the security concerns were addressed.

-- Faith is to be sure of what you hope for. -- The Kry, "Take My Hand" -------