Re: [gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Wolfgang Faust <wolfgangmcq@gmail.com> wrote:

 If you haven't already, you may want to consider implementing a web-based client. There are flash and java-based ones that you can just plug your hostname into, or you could set up a Websocket server and have a pure _javascript_ one.

And of course immediately after writing this I read on your website that you have a websocket-based one already. My apologies.

--
The views expressed above are exclusively mine, if anyone's.