[gopher] Gopher-Project Digest, Vol 70, Issue 6

There is
script called gophermail, search for archive called gophermail.tar.gz.
Actually it needs just adding a few lines of code to cut off spam, I
don't remember why I did not do so.

Mr. Pavlov, I may in fact have seen gophermail before... this does ring a bell.  :p  (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Thanks, I found it and downloaded it.  The readme is pretty straightforward.  Someday I hope to set up a server and run this.  Please keep developing gophermail!  Looks pretty nifty.

Brighid