Bitreichcon 2019 registration

Greetings comrades,

the community has decided on the exact date of brcon2019, the 3rd to 4th of
August, this year, in Callenberg, Saxony, Germany, European Union.

Bitreichcon 2019 is a conference about bitreich and gopher. One day is
dedicated bitreich, one to gopher.

See gopher://bitreich.org/con/2019 for further details and topics.

Please register, in case you are coming and need some help to get there. It
is a bit remote, but it is cheap. it is where I live.

For everyone not coming, we will have of course audio, ssh and IRC streaming,
as every year. Noone will be left behind.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann