Re: Download a whole gopherhole using wget/curl?

On 11/28/19 10:39 AM, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
Greetings.

For the crawling I already proposed for eomyidae and what if
follows some robots.txt for gopherspace.

See gopher://gopherproject.org/1/eomyidae for the details. All
automatic crawlers or archivers should keep to this standard.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

Thank you for bringing this up again. I have (re)added a robots.txt to RPoD.
The one I had was lost in a server migration about a year ago!

--
Nathaniel Leveck
gopher://1436.ninja