shells present on an LSB system

Hi again,

Another couple of question related to how we go about testing the FHS
aspects of the LSB (i'm proposing to develop the tests using one
of the TET shell APIs).

5. Does the LSB mandate presence of any particular shell interpreter
as /bin/sh or is it unspecified as to whether this be bash, ksh etc?

I think the answer according to the FHS is that it could be
bash or pdksh. Can it be another shell interpreter besides these two?

6. Does the LSB mandate that /bin/sh is a POSIX.2 conforming shell?

7. Does the LSB mandate presence of a Korn shell interpreter? Is there
a fixed pathname for this? I'd suggest that /bin/ksh be present but this
does not appear to be specified.

regards
Andrew