Re: [Freestandards-ldps] lpr subset standard wanted

Alan Cox writes:

> I suspect we should leave -m in but document that it might do nothing. Thats
> harmless

I dropped -m because it had two incompatible implementations.  One
with an argument (the address) and one without (email the user who
printed the job).

I checked in the new draft with a "Printing" section to CVS.  Please
check it out at:

  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/ldps/ldps.html?rev=1.19&content-type=text/html&cvsroot=freestandards

Does anyone see the need for an additional beta period due to the
addition of the printing section?  I don't see any reason to delay the
official release (no comments were received) of 1.1 or any reason to
leave out the printing section.

- Dan