RE: ApacheTestcase.html

I would tend to agree, I know I am a newbie on this list but I thought
that the lsb package dependancy should already be solved due to that is in
the spec I thought. So in order to comply should that package already be
on the system? Or does that package dependancy only count on distributions
and not applications that run on them?

I can understand running on a non-compliant distro people might not want
to install an extra package. Even though LSB is really just skeleton. Just
my 2 cents and it probably is not even worth that.

--
Matt Jezorek
Executive Director / Founder

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=why&p=Blue