Re: SI packages

POSIX 1003.1-2001 is available online in html
for free at http://www.unix-systems.org/version3/

It was merged with the Open Group Base Specifications Issue 6
recently and supersedes POSIX.1-1990 and its amendments and POSIX.2-1992

Whilst not all of POSIX may be appropriate for an LSB runtime
system (build side tools should be optional), we should allow for it
in the build tools etc.
regards
Andrew