Test creation HOWTO needed

Hi lsb-test,

The lsb-futures group focuses on identifing new candidates for inclusion in
the LSB. When we find them we usually try to recruit people with expertise
in the candidate to help out with the standarization process. These people
know about the candidate but aren't LSB experts and don't know about how
the LSB test suite works. In order for them to help us they need
documentation on how to help.

We're looking for some sort of "LSB Test Creation HOWTO" document. Amos
Waterland's "Using the LSB Test Suite" is a good start but what we really
need is a document describing how to integrate existing test into TET, etc.
George pointed out that there's a huge document describing TET, and while
that will be useful, I think we need more a short recipe to get people
started.

Anybody want to write this?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation