Possible Business Partner

Hi,

I've recently visited your website, and would like to enquire about becoming link partners to drive traffic to eachother's sites.  I've found that this is the most useful and cost effective way to market our services.  We are an inexpensive Linux based hosting company that is focused on getting small to medium sized businesses on the web.

I've added your website's listing to my link directory:
www.simpleeasyhosting.com/links/themeindex.html.

If this is something that you think you would be interested in, the URL to link our website is below.  Please let me know your thoughts, and let me know if you add us to your site.

www.simpleeasyhosting.com

Thank you for your time,

Sarah Griffith
Simple Easy Hosting