LSB runtime test final (hopefully!) release (1.2.1-1)

I have updated the lsb-runtime-test binary to incorporate a fix for
the configuration of the FHS test suite. It now correctly allows the
user to say no to the optional csh support. There was no other change.

I have so far only generated an IA32 package. IA64 and PPC32 ones
should appear end of next week when I get back to Australia.

The updated source packages are available from:

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/source/runtime

The updated binary packages is available from:

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/binary/runtime

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group