Re: Permission denied exporting whole device

Am Mittwoch, den 03.01.2018, 00:21 +0100 schrieb Wouter Verhelst:
> - Or change your udev configuration to change the group permissions on
>   the device you want to export so that nbd-server can access it.

That sounds good.

Anyway, as changing udev-rules is relatively uncommon (at least for me), is my
approach to export whole devices odd? Is an exported file (with it's filesystem,
underlying disk-filesystem and encryption) fast enough to outpace any nic? If
so, my approach makes no sense. In that case I would stay with exported files.

Regards

Goran