- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[09 Jul 2016] DebConf16 closes in Cape Town and DebConf17 dates announced
[02 Jul 2016] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Jessie — a complete Linux solution for your school
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.5 released
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.11 released
[13 May 2016] Debian Project wishes to thank Mythic Beasts for loaned hardware
[25 Apr 2016] Security support for Wheezy handed over to the LTS team
[17 Aug 2016] DSA-3650 libgcrypt20 - security update
[17 Aug 2016] DSA-3649 gnupg - security update
[12 Aug 2016] DSA-3648 wireshark - security update
[11 Aug 2016] DSA-3647 icedove - security update
[11 Aug 2016] DSA-3646 postgresql-9.4 - security update
[09 Aug 2016] DSA-3645 chromium-browser - security update
[08 Aug 2016] DSA-3644 fontconfig - security update
[06 Aug 2016] DSA-3643 kde4libs - security update
[05 Aug 2016] DSA-3642 lighttpd - security update
[04 Aug 2016] DSA-3641 openjdk-7 - security update