- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[06 Jun 2015] Updated Debian 8: 8.1 released
[25 Apr 2015] Debian 8
[24 Apr 2015] Join the LTS project to help shape Wheezy and Jessie LTS
[27 Mar 2015] Imagination maintains momentum for Debian MIPS ports
[06 Feb 2015] New Debian security mirror for Asia
[04 Feb 2015] Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall
[31 Jul 2015] DSA-3322 ruby-rack - security update
[30 Jul 2015] DSA-3321 xmltooling - security update
[30 Jul 2015] DSA-3320 openafs - security update
[28 Jul 2015] DSA-3319 bind9 - security update
[26 Jul 2015] DSA-3318 expat - security update
[25 Jul 2015] DSA-3317 lxc - security update
[25 Jul 2015] DSA-3316 openjdk-7 - security update
[23 Jul 2015] DSA-3315 chromium-browser - security update
[23 Jul 2015] DSA-3314 typo3-src - end of life
[23 Jul 2015] DSA-3313 linux - security update
[22 Jul 2015] DSA-3312 cacti - security update
[20 Jul 2015] DSA-3311 mariadb-10.0 - security update
[19 Jul 2015] DSA-3310 freexl - security update
[18 Jul 2015] DSA-3309 tidy - security update
[18 Jul 2015] DSA-3308 mysql-5.5 - security update