- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.5 released
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.11 released
[13 May 2016] Debian Project wishes to thank Mythic Beasts for loaned hardware
[25 Apr 2016] Security support for Wheezy handed over to the LTS team
[02 Apr 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.4 released
[02 Apr 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.10 released
[29 Jun 2016] DSA-3610 xerces-c - security update
[29 Jun 2016] DSA-3609 tomcat8 - security update
[29 Jun 2016] DSA-3608 libreoffice - security update
[28 Jun 2016] DSA-3607 linux - security update
[24 Jun 2016] DSA-3606 libpdfbox-java - security update
[19 Jun 2016] DSA-3605 libxslt - security update
[16 Jun 2016] DSA-3604 drupal7 - security update
[14 Jun 2016] DSA-3603 libav - security update
[14 Jun 2016] DSA-3602 php5 - security update
[13 Jun 2016] DSA-3601 icedove - security update