- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[25 Apr 2016] Security support for Wheezy handed over to the LTS team
[02 Apr 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.4 released
[02 Apr 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.10 released
[12 Feb 2016] Debian 6.0 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life
[23 Jan 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.3 released
[05 Jan 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Ian Murdock
[03 May 2016] DSA-3566 openssl - security update
[02 May 2016] DSA-3565 botan1.10 - security update
[02 May 2016] DSA-3564 chromium-browser - security update
[01 May 2016] DSA-3563 poppler - security update
[01 May 2016] DSA-3562 tardiff - security update
[29 Apr 2016] DSA-3561 subversion - security update
[27 Apr 2016] DSA-3560 php5 - security update
[27 Apr 2016] DSA-3559 iceweasel - security update
[26 Apr 2016] DSA-3558 openjdk-7 - security update
[26 Apr 2016] DSA-3557 mysql-5.5 - security update
[24 Apr 2016] DSA-3556 libgd2 - security update
[23 Apr 2016] DSA-3555 imlib2 - security update
[22 Apr 2016] DSA-3553 varnish - security update
[21 Apr 2016] DSA-3554 xen - security update