- Getting Debian
- Developers' Corner
- Debian Packages
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[06 Jun 2015] Updated Debian 8: 8.1 released
[25 Apr 2015] Debian 8
[24 Apr 2015] Join the LTS project to help shape Wheezy and Jessie LTS
[27 Mar 2015] Imagination maintains momentum for Debian MIPS ports
[06 Feb 2015] New Debian security mirror for Asia
[04 Feb 2015] Debian Project mourns the loss of Clytie Siddall
[01 Jul 2015] DSA-3298 jackrabbit - security update
[29 Jun 2015] DSA-3297 unattended-upgrades - security update
[29 Jun 2015] DSA-3296 libcrypto++ - security update
[24 Jun 2015] DSA-3295 cacti - security update
[23 Jun 2015] DSA-3294 wireshark - security update
[20 Jun 2015] DSA-3293 pyjwt - security update
[19 Jun 2015] DSA-3292 cinder - security update
[18 Jun 2015] DSA-3291 drupal7 - security update
[18 Jun 2015] DSA-3290 linux - security update
[15 Jun 2015] DSA-3289 p7zip - security update