Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 19, 2000

On 00-05-19 BugScan reporter wrote:
> Package: apache-ssl (non-US/main)
> Maintainer: Christoph Martin <christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de>
> [HELP] Fix needed (RB)
>   63116  Default config is invalid

> Package: ippl (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Hugo Haas <hugo@debian.org>
> [REMOVE] at next test cycle, if no fix is available. (RB)
>   62784  ippl: from address subnet parsing is incorrect
> [STRATEGY] One-line patch is bugreport

I have made NMUs for both packages which are waiting here to get
uploaded. So, Christoph and Hugo (You get a Cc of this email) are you
planning to upload fixed version or am I allowed to NMU those packages
to get the bugs fixed?

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member