Oh.  And one more thing.  All the talk about the Social Contract is one
between Debian and "the free software community" is bunk.  That seems to be
code for between Debian and FSF/GPL.  The *real* free software community
includes people in the BSD community, perl community (Artistic License) and
the apache community.  These parts of the free software community do not
seem to be fundamentally against non-free software.

Thaths
PS: I'd formally reject this proposal if I could only PGP sign this email
from within Netscape.
--
     "Now, let's all turn around and pay attention to me again."
                    -- Homer J. Simpson