On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 04:29:11AM -0400, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I don't think any software developer HAS a moral right to try and
> restrict what I do on my computer using copyright laws.  I understand
> that the current laws of the US and other countries disagree, and I'm
> doing what I can to help change that.

Fine, that's your opinion.  I happen to think that you don't have any moral
right to take someone else's work and use it however you see fit, unless the
author has given you permission.

This isn't the forum for this disussion, though, so having stated my opinion,
I'll end this little digression.

--Adam