Re: Proposing a debian-contrib net...

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 10:01:03AM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> I can agree with this one, I can't imagine Linux without Netscape (even
> though Netscape is a bloated memory pig).. nothing else free compares, and
> Netscape is still quasi-free and was the first one to be mostly free even
> when they still charged money for it.  You could theoretically download it

*blink*

Netscape has never been even quasi-free, as far as I know.  I've never
heard of any source code coming out of it...

(Round here, 'free' isnt' about price)

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable