Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 04:10:16PM +0100, Anton Ivanov wrote:
> Yes in your area everyone uses the net. I can also use the net. See the
> headers.

Why should I care about you or your headers? I'm not the one who used
the term "majority of the people" twice. You're the one making
unsupported assertions, not me. If you've got accurate figures as to the
size and geographic distribution of the debian user base I'm sure we'd
all be fascinated to see them. Until then you'd be well served by
limiting the scope of your comments.

[snip]
> So thank you for reminding the rest of the world that you have a free
> internet connection.

You would apparantly be surprised about how little is available for free
from the local phone company.

--
Mike Stone