Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

Anton Ivanov <aivanov@eu.level3.net> writes:

> Yes in your area everyone uses the net. I can also use the net. See the
> headers. But the other users in my area have to pay a fscking BT, DT, FT, or
> some other T bill. Which is calculated by the minute. There is no such thing
> as an unmetered access in EU.

False. In Cambridge you can get cable modem (unmetered access) for 40UKP/month.

And the point you were replying to was disputing that "the vast
majority" of Debian users use CDs not the 'net. You still fail to
provide evidence for this assertion.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."