Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 11:53:20PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> I suppose. Any evidence that this is the case with rpmfind.net though?

It doesn't matter.  None of the RPM-based distributions provide
anything like our policy documents or lintian to help third-party
developers develop high-quality RPMs.  Additionally, the RPM-based
distributions differ from each other in significant ways - to the
point that the very idea of rpmfind.net seems suspect to me.

In theory, this could be the difference between debfind.net and
rpmfind.net, should the former come to exist.