Re: More Recent versions of mozilla

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 07:50:42PM +0900, Julian Stoev wrote:
> IMHO, Mozilla is safe to install. You can put it in /usr/local/mozilla
> and all files are only there, which makes the cleaning very easy.

ok then, where can i find <i686 compile of mozilla?

last night i checked the nightlies and it only had i686 build, and as
i mentioned before, i'm all out of computing power.

so is there a site with <i686 builds =)

> For other software, which installs in bin, man, share,... there is a
> cure named stow. I think you will like it. I make cleaning trivial.

i think i'll install it again, and check it out. last time i installed
it, i didn't have any software laying around.. now i have.. =)