Re: ITP: danish dictionary for aspell (adanish)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

> I am the maintainer of the Debian aspell packages.  I have been
> meaning to build something similar to ispell's update-dictionaries
> thinggy.  Let us work together on this off-line (meaning outside
> this list.  I cannot keep up with the traffic of this list).

Maybe we should create a debian-spell mailinglist, where all problems
around ispell, aspell and the various dictionaries can be discussed.
This would be the easiest way to contact all maintainers of
[ia]spell-dictionary packages and to discuss the new spelling
subpolicy (which currently only supports ispell dictionaries and plain
wordlists but no aspell dictionaries, but IMHO we should merge this).

What do others think about setting up such a mailing list?

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *