Re: Intent to Package / Package Status

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 03:59:56AM -0500, talein@whitestar.b5 wrote:
> I have also partially adopted svgatextmode -- I adopted it, then
> orphaned it when the .orig.tar.gz wouldn't compile -- strangely enough,
> after getting the .dsc and .diff.gz and building from that -- it built
> fine -- there are a few problems I'm having with it's scripts, and
> those scripts lack of manpages, and that it looks like a few things it
> depends on have changed, but I'm going to continue tweaking with it --
> if I come up with a working copy before somebody else steps up to adopt
> it, I'll officially apply for adoption with my copy.

Didn't work for me even with those things ...  Also make a note that the
font defaults have moved now, the current svgatextmode uses old fonts and
they don't exist in that location anymore.  I need to go in and fix that
here on this machine, it screws with gpm getting resized.

To boldly go where no bunch of geeks have gone before :)   --Joel Klecker