Re: Switching to CVS: how to get all my Debian diffs?

Previously Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> Read debian-mentors.  I beleive there was a thread about one or two weeks
> ago... which reminds me, I said I would mail Manoj some scripts...

Aargh. Can't this be in the cvs-buildpackage docs or in the packaging
manual? This question will certainly come again, and referring people
to list archives is not the most helpful suggestion (especially if they,
like me, do almost everything offline).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl