Re: Intent to Package: Mozilla (,...)

> BTW if I may ask, that the (even partial) packaging is done (or
> uploaded regularly to) master or va, so that we can attract more
> beta testers among developers (and maybe users) - and get more bugs
> discovered and progress made faster?

How about putting it up via CVS?  It would make much more sense in the
context above.  In fact, I'm working on getting a new Alpha with TONS of
disk space soon.  If I can manage that, I'd be happy to host a CVS of
mozilla (and even mirror their ftp site).

In the meantime, though, maybe we still have room on cvs.debian.org.???