Re: [IMPORTANT] Disaster Preperations!

Of course, -user having so much traffic makes it VERY difficult for many people
to stay on it.  I've heard it suggested that -user be split into different lists
for different types of help related issues.  Since there would be new lists, it
would also allow this issue to be addressed, or at least it will help with the
current list of address grabbers.  Perhaps another way is to have a weekly or
monthly check to verify that people are actually reading from the list.  Most
grabbers wouldn't respond, so we could use this to catch them, and inform their
ISPs of possibly illegal/unethical behavior.  Another service the Debian project
can contribute to the community ;)

							Dave Bristel