Re: UK get-together

Edward Betts <edward@hairnet.demon.co.uk> writes:

> On Thu, 18 Mar, 1999, Jules Bean wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Steve Haslam wrote:
> > Yup.  You, me, Matthew Vernon, the other Steve, the *other* other Steve,
> > Ian Jackson, Alan Bain (he's not a very active developer though, and
> > almost certainly doesn't read here), possibly Peter Maydell (I think I saw
> > him around across market square the other day), 'Myxie' from IRC (don't
> > know the real name there).
>
> I might be next year, I applied to Sidney Sussex and got an AAA offer.

And I was a couple of years ago; I still have friends there, so I
could probably get somewhere to stay for free in term-time if that's
where the meet is. Of course, I have a job now, so that doesn't
matter!

Andy

(It's depressing, I feel like I'm showing my age, and I don't have one

--
Andy Mortimer                                 andy.mortimer@zetnet.co.uk