Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 06:58:15PM -0500, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:

> I agree totally. You ban anarchism, then you take out bible-kjv. You
> ban *anything* of a certain type, and you had damn well better be
> ready to take out *ALL* packages of that type.

Where's the line though?  There has to be some line, somewhere.

Otherwise, I will upload... I don't know, my dad's a photographer -
I'll scan a bunch of his work and upload it as a 'pretty-pictures.deb'
- or maybe I'll do a davidw.deb, which includes my curriculum vitae,
photo, short biography, why I would be a really good person to hire,
what my interests are, what my views on the world are, on ad nauseaum.

There has got to be a line...
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus