Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

While I didn't choose to do so with this e-mail ;-) I use pine, and have
no problems editing the header any way that suites. This isn't something
we are asking "clueless user" to do. This is a practice that I suggest the
clued developer use to help reduce the traffic. It will require concious
intervention in your normal routine to impliment, but has real potential
to reduce traffic on the lists.

If you don't have control of your reply header then you should find
another mail program Steve.

Luck,