Re: what ever happened to..

On Sat, Mar 20, 1999 at 10:35:11PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 1999 at 09:35:04PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > .. the Closes: #xxxx stuff in changelogs? I don't see it being used anymore,
> > I don't think the modifications to dpkg-dev were ever made official.
> >
> > It seems a great shame to let this die.
>
> I Have tried to use it, does not appear to actually work as Closes:
> #xxxx.

It does, but you need your dpkg-genchanges to produce a version number
that dinstal recognizes as able to use this feature (the version of the
changes file not the package).

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation