Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 03:53:21PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 10:22:42PM -0600, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> > I also note with irony that, of the two offenders here, one is a
> > developer and one isn't.  Will Craig be a bit more civil when Steve
> > is banned?  Time will tell, I suppose, if we ban nondevelopers, as
> > it will tell what we lose.
>
> I think it would be unfortunate to ban all non-developers. However, in
> this case I think Craig has been provoked.

i would not like to be responsible for having anyone banned from the debian
lists, no matter how much i loathe them.

i just wish he would learn to leave well enough alone and shut the f**k up.

> Comparisons to a Mr Dave Cinege are well founded, and your digest
> suggestion is somewhat ironic.

in several years on the debian-devel list, there have only been two
people who were a complete waste of time. one is lamb. the other was
cinege.

even dave cinege didn't get banned, and he was worse than lamb.

craig

--
craig sanders