CmdrTaco digs Debian

I know slashdot is looked down upon but did anyone else spot this one?

   The Anoraks' New Clothes

         Linux Posted by CmdrTaco on Monday March 22, @09:23AM EST
                        from the stuff-to-read dept.
    An anonymous reader sent us linkage to a ZDNet UK Article written by
    Martin Butler of the The Butler Group. The article doesn't say much
     new, it really just says linux is just the "New Thing" (Just like
     windows was so many years ago) and that it will factionalize when
    money becomes involved. And its already started to happen. My take?
    Bring it on! As long as a base system of kernel, libs, and utilities
    is compatible accross distributions, divide all you want. Debian for
     Hackers. Red Hat for Suits. Slackware for loons. And the 28 other
   assorted distributions for whoever wants them. Its about options, and
    as long as we adhere to a minimal set of requirements, everyone will
                           be happy. Am I crazy?
                                Read More...
                               (107 comments)

CmdrTaco reckons debian is for hackers, and RedHat is for suits. Cool.

(I know this is not quite right for debian-devel, I would have posted this to
debian-discuss had it existed.)

--
I consume, therefore I am