Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 04:48:34PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:

> Jules Bean wrote:

> > debian-devel:
> > debian-devel-discuss:
> >
> > The preferred forum for non-developers to make suggestions to debian

> Well this is the best compromise I've seen so far. I could live with
> it.

Why don't we try having a debian-discuss, and leave -devel the way it
is, for now, and see if that works.  Then, if further action is
needed, we can go from there.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus