Re: stu on a packaging spree?

On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 07:23:13PM -0600, Erick Kinnee wrote:

> Is it just me or does somebody else think the boy needs to wait a
> few before uploading?

"Boy" probably isn't the best word for this context, but that's an
aside.

> Seems he's posting his intent to package, then uploading without
> waiting to see if there are others working on it. But, maybe my mail
> has been slow or something...

Well, I assume he has checked the WNPP, and has checked to make sure
there is no package.  Other than that, no reason to wait...

If he wants to take on more packages, more power to him.  I hope he
can maintain them all:->

--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus