Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 09:41:48AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> >On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 12:08:03AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> >> Craig's first entrance into this thread is a reply to me full of
> >> insults and foul language.
> >
> >this is a lie. as usual, you have no regard for the truth and
> >re-write history to suit your own purposes.
> >
> >my first entry into the thread was to say that setting reply-to back
> >to the mailing list was brain-damaged.
>
> And I quote, "this is bullshit."  You know, Craig, in most places that
> is considered foul language.  Who's rewriting history to suit his
> purpose now?

you must consider "most places" to mean "a kindergarten". that's not
very surprising, anyone who uses terms like "potty mouth" has to be
either a primary school teacher or stuck in some unpleasantly infantile
world-view.

in the real world, it's considered normal language...not the most polite
language, but far from shocking or "foul" or obscene.

in any case, given the complete garbage you were promoting (setting
reply-to on the list), "this is bullshit" is a perfectly appropriate
response....and, considering how irritating you generally are, it was
extremely restrained and mild language.

where are the insults that you claim were in my first entrance to the
thread?  they don't exist.  you made them up.

you lie, you rewrite history for your own ends, and you're a spammer.

Do not bother replying.  no one is interested.  i'm not interested.

craig

--
craig sanders