Computer Aided Tomography

	I noticed a teaching tool for CAT analysis in the biology section on
sunsite. I don't have time to package it.  But it looks quite interesting.
I know its a drop in the bucket.  But I'd like to see it in Debain as a
small  counter-measure against the current state of the marriage of
"health care" and high technology -- one of the more fucked up features
of the socio-economic life in my country.
		If Stephane or someone else  does not pick it up.  I may
do it in the future.  It builds straight  away, and has  a nice document
	and is licensed under the GPL .

	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org