Intent to package ACE + TAO

Hi Matt,

 > I have spoken to Anthony Zboralski who is currently listed as the
 > developer for ACE and he is willing to give it up to me.  He also
 > mentioned that someone else showed an interest in ACE a few months ago,
 > but has heard nothing else from him, nor can I find any reference
 > to this person.  If there are any other interested developers out
 > there I am happy to work in concert with them.

Argh!  I've gone through this many times. :)

If you go to the developers' list or look through dselect you will
find that I am the ACE and TAO package maintainer and have been for
several months.  I've even tried to contact Anthony Zboralski to let
him know that I was already maintaining ACE/TAO when he expressed his
intent to package but I never got a response from him.

However, I'd be glad to have some help.   Please let me know what you
think.

FYI, the packages are libace4.6* and tao*/libtao

Thanks,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26