Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

> After an upgrade, having "obsolete" but useful packages in the system
> (like hamm's xfnt100) is worse than having empty compatibility packages
> which may be removed at any time without any side effect (the same xfnt100
> as a dummy package).

and this is in *100% direct contradiction* to your arguments against doing
anything for the base package, which was so useful it would kill the system
if removed. no way around it. branden already said this and was flamed for
inappropriate hostility. i'm going to reiterate it, my lack of flaming
rights as a non-developer aside. your credibility has been shot to hell with
me.

--phouchg
"Reasoning is partly insane" --Rush, "Anagram (for Mongo)"
PGP 5.0 key (0xE024447449) at http://cif.rochester.edu/~phouchg/pgpkey.txt