Re: make anacron a base package

> >Or make a question at the install time:
> >Should I install anacron (this is recommended, if your computer don't
> >run 24 hour of the day)? [Y/n]
>
> >Comments?
>
>     I think it should also give a warning to the uer that if they are on a
> laptop they might not want to install it.  This is because when the laptop
> it started anacron could launch several processes in rapid succession and
> drain the battery against the user's wishes.

I solved this (-:  I posted to the laptop lists a program which
returns true when you are on battery power.

# These entries are useful for a Debian system.
1       5       cron.daily      onacpow && run-parts /etc/cron.daily
7       10      cron.weekly     onacpow && run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
30      15      cron.monthly    onacpow && run-parts /etc/cron.monthly

SO no ac power means, the scripts never run.  Prolly need to package
these as "laptop-utils".