Re: Bungles on my part (was Re: Thank you for responding)

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 05:41:59PM -0500, Bolan Meek wrote:
> Then, I compounded my error by today mailing a similar "move the thread"
> request to 119 parties

That's right.  Don't ever spam like that again or you WILL be reported to
the list-admins to have your subscription(s) cancelled.  If Craig Sanders
was on your list I'm surprised his Anti-Spam Death Squad hasn't already
killed you and your entire family, seized your assets, poured sugar in your
gas tank, burned your house down, and poured salt all over the ground where
it stood.

My apologies in advance, Craig, for understating the magnitude of your
opposition to spam mail.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |       What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux               |       reading the Bible cover to cover.